Plans for version 0.2

Topic created ยท 1 Posts ยท 535 Views
  • Greetings everyone,

After some feedback of users (via pm or here in this discord) that have tested the server, we now know what we need to improve and I've been reorganizing the project and make priorities on the tasks we need to achieve.

I've opened the first Rhisis milestone, so you can track the evolution of the tasks: https://github.com/Eastrall/Rhisis/milestone/1

We are going to focus on the following points:

• โœ” Complete the battle system (Gain experience, level up, boost statistics)
    • โœ” Complete the drop system
    • ๐Ÿ”„ Implement the Death System and the Resurection system (lodelight, no skill yet ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    • โŒ Improve the Inter Server communication system thanks to the upcoming Sylver library (Upgrade of Ether.Network)
    • โœ” Implement WSAD moves and jump system
    • โœ” Review real-time position calculation for monsters and players
    • ๐Ÿ”„ Bug fixes

The end of the milestone have been set to the end of May 2019. This date is not fixed. It can vary considering the availability of every contributor of the project.

On the client side, we are also planning to make some changes, pack the resources into a folder, and some "package" files to make the download easier with the Andromeda Launcher.

I know that it's been a long time since we are developing the project, and some of you might be a little disappointed by the lack of systems developed and ready to use on the test server. Note that we work on our free time to improve ourselves and learn more about the game development.

Thank you for all of you that have tested the server and made feedback. We now have a clear idea of what you expect about Rhisis.

--
    Cheers,
    Eastrall