Version 0.2 Release
This is it, May is ending, and has promised, version 0.2 has been released today on our test server!
We have done many improvements and added a lot of new features in this version. There is the changelog for version 0.2.
- Fix real-time position calculation (PR #200)
- Prevent dialogs from having duplicate links id. (PR #213)
- Fix NPC loading (PR #220)
- Pick-up drop items (PR #203)
- Drop items from inventory (PR #203)
- WSAD movements and Jump behavior (PR #204)
- Add multiple dialog texts on DialogLinks. Allow next button on game (PR #207)
- Add multiple dialog texts on introduction text. (PR #215)
- Death System and resurection (PR #206)
- Experience and Level up (PR #214, #218)
- Experience loss on death (PR #216)
- Teleport system (PR #222)
MailShippingCostconfiguration is now inside the
- Review of database assembly (PR #208)
- CLI code refactoring (PR #217)
I would like to thank everyone for their support, contributors that have helped to release this version 0.2 !
Now that everything is deployed and running, we have made some plans for version 0.3. You can now check out the GitHub millestone and track the progress of the next release. See bellow what has been planned:
- Job System (#31)
- Skill System (Main system with first skills) (#35)
- ISC refactoring (#167)
- Finish Inventory system with item usage (Food, potions, etc...) (#24)
- Finish Mail system (send items) (#38)
- Wrapzones (+ introduce Mars dungeon) (#227)
- Blinkwings (#228)
Has you can see, there will be a new features in next release, and might also have some bug fixes from version 0.2.
If you find a bug or an unexpected behavior, please report it our Bug Tracker and Reports section so we can add it to the current version roadmap and fix it for next release! We are counting on you!
Once again, thank you for your support, patience and contributions to the project!